We are now accepting the applications for the 2023 edition of the World Biennial of Student Photography!
- The World Biennial of Student Photography is open to all undergraduate and graduate students of academies and colleges where the discipline of photography is part of the curriculum.
- Theme: there is no prescribed theme to the competition; we welcome all subjects and themes realized within the study program. All photographs must represent the student’s original work created as part of photographic practice at their educational institution, which is verified in application form.
- All participants must be full or part-time students enrolled into an academic institution (University or College) at the time of applying for the competition.
- Your letters (CV, Biography etc): Please attach not more that 2 documents in pdf|txt|doc|docx format.
- Number of works: Each student can submit up to ten (10) photographs which are done as part of academic assignment. This can be accompanied with a short description of the work in English (up to 200 words) – an artist statement.
*If the work submitted are in the form other than traditional photography work (such as photo book, photographic installation etc.), please send both the selected photographs and provide the link to the website page where the whole body of work is presented.
- Format: the shorter side of the image should not exceed 35cm, 300 dpi in JPG|JPEG format. We do not accept computer-generated images (AI, CGI, etc.).
The files should not exceed 10 MB per image. The name of the photography files must contain the name and surname of the student. For example if student’s name is Johann Strauss the file name should be Johann Strauss 1.jpg, Johann Strauss 2.jpg, Johann Strauss 3.jpg.
- Technique: There are no limitations on techniques or realization of the photographs.
- There is no entry fee.
The entry deadline is 27th October 2023.
All entries must be received by 27th October.
Any works received after this date will be disqualified.
All submitted works will become part of the special Biennial collection at the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad and can be used in didactic and promotional purposes by both the Biennial and the Academy.
The Biennial opening and awards ceremony will be held in Novi Sad on December 20th, 2023, at the Gallery of Academy of Arts in Novi Sad. For any additional information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All fields are mandatory. Please use English Alphabet.
Sorry, the entry deadline was 27th October 2023.